Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today's Assignment

Earlier in the week i had 5 paragraphs explaining what the stock market is and how it works, but it got deleted. I am going to retype that as soon as i get my computer back because it is really hard to type on a desktop. But i am working on my key terms, i have 12 right now. The key terms are hard to do because there are so many terms for the market but most of them are irrevelant to my project. Most of my terms cane form http://www.tsx.com/en/market_activity/glossary.html that link is also on the side. Also, i looked at How Stuff works to see if i could learn anything new, I didn't.

I have been debating on greatly narrowing my topic. From going from my current topic, of the stock market, to only the affect of government bail-outs, and federal rate cuts.

Since I have narrowed my topic, over the past two days I have been doing research on the Federal Reserve Bank (more commonly 'The Fed'). I have posted some links about the fed as well.

No comments: